Malabar farm state park offers a variety of activities, including tours of the big house, hiking, hayrides, and a program of special events in the rich, green surroundings so beloved by Bromfield. Amenities include a youth hostel, primitive campground, horse camp, an onsite, award winning restaurant, and picnic grounds.
- We recommend that outdoor weddings take place before 10:00 A.M. or after 5:00 P.M. to avoid conflicts with tourists.
- There will be a nonrefundable permit fee of $50.00 for any outdoor weddings.
- To confirm reservation, full payment is due 14 days after the reservation is made.
- Requests for weddings must be made at least one month in advance.
- Parking is permitted only in the paved parking lots.
- We do not furnish tents, etc. And you must have prior approval to have them placed.
- For more information or to make a reservation, contact our park staff at 419-892-2784.
Before you depart, please take time to:
- Gather all trash and place it in the dumpster located near the building.
- Check fireplaces and grill to ensure that all fires are extinguished.
- Be sure all food is removed from the premises and that the facility is clean.
- Turn off all appliances and lights.
- Gather all personal articles, and lock all doors and windows.
- If the gift shop is closed for the day, please use the mail box at the Visitor Center.
- Remove all directional signs and decorations placed around the area.