What was once the bird aviary was restored into a lovely picnic pavilion. Situated atop the hill behind the Visitor's Center, this pavilion offers easy access to the playground, the gift shop, restrooms and the activities. Amenities include electric, a bottle filling station with a drinking foundation and pet bowl, as well as a nearby water hydrant.
This space is ideal for small family gatherings, birthday parties and small wedding ceremonies.
- We recommend that outdoor weddings take place before 10:00 A.M. or after 5:00 P.M. to avoid conflicts with tourists.
- There will be a nonrefundable permit fee of $50.00 for any outdoor weddings.
- To confirm reservation, full payment is due 14 days after the reservation is made.
- Requests for weddings must be made at least one month in advance.
- Parking is permitted only in the paved parking lots.
- We do not furnish tents, etc. And you must have prior approval to have them placed.
- For more information or to make a reservation, contact our park staff at 419-892-2784.
Before you depart, please take time to:
- Gather all trash and place it in the dumpster located near the building.
- Be sure all food is removed from the premises and that the facility is clean.
- Gather all personal articles, and lock all doors and windows.
- Remove all directional signs and decorations placed around the area.